sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

Still living the dream at U.S Open

headshotMark McCormick

I rested after my Tuesday practice round with Phil Mickelson, stayed at the hotel, showered and went to bed. Yesterday, I continued my dream week with a practice round with Matt Kuchar and Gary Woodland.

When I was signing up for practice rounds, I just saw the two of them were in the book and I said to the guy making the tee times, “These guys are just two. Can I play with them?’’ He said, “‘Sure.’’ I said, “Put me in. I already played with Phil. No big deal.’’

U.S. OPEN: HOLE BY HOLE

My son Ryan (a sophomore on the St. John’s golf team) is a big fan of Matt Kuchar and his instructor, Chris O’Connell and the one-plane swing he teaches, so I figured it would be great for him. I like Kuchar. He’s a great guy. How can you not like Kuchar? Come on.

Matt Kuchar, Chris O’Connell, practice rounds, Mark McCormickI

Nypost.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário